||$21.27 - $35.61 Hourly
||09/17/17 11:59 PM
|NUMBER OF OPENINGS:
||This position is eligible for a full benefits package including medical, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance, a retirement plan, plus paid leave to include annual, sick, and holiday pay. The State requires employees to receive their pay through direct deposit. If selected, you will receive more information about these benefit options and enrollment information through our onboarding process and during your first week or two on the job.
|CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK:
||You must successfully pass a criminal history check.
|DRIVER LICENSE REQUIREMENTS:
||Employees hired for this recruitment will be subject to the Driver Eligibility standards found at the following link: https://rules.utah.gov/publicat/code/r027/r027-007.htm#T3
||5272 S College Dr Murray UT
|RECRUITER TELEPHONE NUMBER:
|RECRUITER EMAIL ADDRESS:
||AG - Employees at the Attorney General's Office. Career Service position
|SCHEDULE CODE DESCRIPTION:
||This position is only funded through September 2018, but with an approved grant extension, up to March 2019.
||The State of Utah is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring is done without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Reasonable accommodations provided to known disabilities of individuals in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. For accommodation information or if you need special accommodations to complete the application process, contact the Dept. of Human Resource Mgmt. at 801-538-3025 or TTY 801-538-3696.
|The Grant Manager/Project Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing and administering all aspects of the Utah Trafficking in Persons (UTIP) Task Force project This includes developing and nurturing partnerships, creating and enforcing appropriate protocols, collecting data, submitting required reports, enforcing confidentiality requirements, and providing effective leadership. The Grant Manager/Project Coordinator will be a full-time contract position dedicated solely to the administration of the grant. The Grant Manager/Project Coordinator will collaboratively administer the grant at both the Utah Attorney General's Office and the Refugee & Immigrant Center - Asian Association of Utah. Bachelors degree is preferred, but not required.
|EXAMPLE OF DUTIES:|
- Coordinate the UTIP Task Force to support and strengthen membership, protocols, and resources
- Provide administrative support to the UTIP Task Force
- Collect data and coordinate with evaluation partner
- Collaborate, develop, and schedule trainings
- Prepare and submit federal reports
- Manage project deliverables
- Maintain confidentiality of clients, staff, and other collaborators in compliance with organizational privacy standards and in compliance with funding sources.
- Provide effective leadership through support to staff and technical assistance
- Foster new partnerships and monitor existing partnerships, conduct outreach visits, and develop referral pathways.
- Lead cross-agency project communication.
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines, etc.
|(includes knowledge, skills, and abilities required upon entry into position and trainable after entry into position)
- use logic to analyze or identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts associated with information or data to draw conclusions
- conduct a methodical examination
- principles, theories, and practices of budget management
- use automated accounting and/or financial computer systems
- procurement and/or administration of contracts, grants, loans, or similar agreements
- deal with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism
- evaluate information against a set of standards
- prepare financial reports and documentation
- make a decision or solve a problem by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions
- applicable laws, rules, regulations and/or policies and procedures
- principles, theories, and practices of public relations
- negotiation techniques and methods
- speak clearly, concisely and effectively; listen to, and understand, information and ideas as presented verbally
- ensure compliance with grant terms, policies and procedures, etc.
- agency and community resources and services
- communicate information and ideas clearly, and concisely, in writing; read and understand information presented in writing
- monitor or track information or data
- sources of grants and donations
- bid, quote and award procedures
- agency objectives, organization, structure and mission
- fiscal/financial management
- Risks found in the typical office setting, which is adequately lighted, heated and ventilated, e.g., safe use of office equipment, avoiding trips and falls, observing fire regulations, etc.
- Typically, the employee may sit comfortably to perform the work; however, there may be some walking; standing; bending; carrying light items; driving an automobile, etc. Special physical demands are not required to perform the work.
- See additional info: https://agency.governmentjobs.com/utah/default.cfm?action=jobbulletin&JobID=1839312